Wednesday 16 April 2014

Swapping days are here again!

Ohhhkaaaay, now that the big events are done and over with, I can safely say that I'm back to my swapping activities again. I know many of my readers (ahem) are waiting for this announcement. So sorry to keep you all waiting.

It's back to business, swapping-postcards, that is.  Photo from Google Images.
At work, we have already done two major activities and with these all over, my life is returning to normal. That means I can turn my attention to my house - we've moved in this house three months ago and yet unpacking and decorating is never completed due to previous pressing responsibilities at work.

Apart from swapping postcards, I will catch up with my craft activities. Before 2013 ended, I purchased some fabric for some easy DIY sewing. I can't wait to use my sewing machine again. And of course, my dogs. I feel bad that I haven't played with them in a while. Yesterday, my husband and I went to a pet shop close to Olympic market to get some treats and we spotted a pack of dog training treats. Hah, I had the brilliant idea of trying them so we got a pack. Not sure how different it is from the ordinary dog treats, hehehehe. So, dear swap-friends. I'm now open for business. Leave a comment or send me a message via my blog's message system. Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik