Thursday 13 March 2014

Sorry, no swaps at the moment

I sort of taken a leave of absence with swapping postcards due to a very demanding job. However, I still managed to swap a few to persistent - and I say this in a good way - individuals. I am just amused at them because I really see myself in them, too.

I recently have resorted to envelope printing. I am so embarrassed now that I have a really lousy handwriting. Back in highs chool and uni, I used to have a really nice handwriting that my teachers praised. THis is which is why I love writing on envelopes. But since long years of computer-use has made my handwriting ugly.

Anyways, moving on, I would like to thank my friends from Germany, Anastasia, for the whimsical planner, and also to my two friends from Operation Smile Singapore, Lifen and Lai, for the lovely postcard from Nepal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik