Saturday 3 May 2014

Postcard Friendship Friday: Amazing Macedonia

Post card friday pffhtml

Howdy, friends here at Postcard Friendship Friday? I've been away for too long, I know. Sorry I could not join you the past months. I'm returning to the meme, if you'll still accept me :). Here's my comeback post for PFF.


I have always been fascinated by the Balkans, not only because of the regions natural beauty but also because of their tremendous cultural and historical heritage. So it is no surprise that there was never a day that I daydreamed about visiting this region. In particular, I would really love to visit Macedonia. A friend of mine was a volunteer there and she was talking non-stop about Macedonia even she already returned to her home country years ago.

Macedonia is a country so far from where I am, yet I am lucky to get a glimpse of it because of another good friend, Ana (My World of Postcards). She sent me the above map card showing the many splendours and treasures that are found in her country with the national colours as the background.

Will I ever set foot in Macedonia, and meet my friend Ana? That remains to be seen. My heart is set on finding a way.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, it is lovely to see you!!!! ((HUGS)) I have missed you, but I know how life is. Sometimes stuff happens and internet stuff goes by the wayside.

    In the meantime, it is GREAT to see you--and I adore this postcard. This is a place I would love to visit, too.

    Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The map postcards are a nice way of introducing you to a country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D :D :D

    I really hope you do set your foot here one day...whenever that is, I'd be more than happy to meet you! Oh and it's not like I have not been thinking of setting my foot over there...so who knows ;)

    hugs amiga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you doing? I've missed you! I hope you can join us again for Postcard Friendship Friday. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik