Wednesday 23 October 2013

Computer Security alert

Hi. It's been awhile, isn't it?

If you're disappointed about the lack of updates here, well, you are not alone. My friends are, too. I myself is very disappointed because I could not seem to push myself and finish my drafts.

Work is really getting more hectic, and from the way I see it now, looks like I'm going to stay longer. Hurrah for me! Anyways, I was not totally offline as I've been browsing through a lot of sites lately. Just reading, mostly, and I have to congratulate myself for successfully keeping myself from commenting. Yay.

In one of the sites I surfed, I found this online article about Internet spying by Cyberexpert Nate Anderson, Meet the Men who Spy on Women through their Webcams. It is scary! I recommend this to everyone, most especially young and vulnerable females, to read this as it exposes how hackers can infiltrate your computers remotely and use your camera to spy on you, or worse, blackmail you. This is a great article on Computer Security, or the lack thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik