Wednesday 23 October 2013

Broken scanner

As mentioned in my previous post, I have been away for so long that the mails on my email accounts need sorting out. From the email I use for my swapping activities, I receive more than a thousand emails already. Emails from people who want to swap, and yes, junk mails, too.

I was going through it one by one because if I didn't, I might erase unintentionally some emails that are rather important. Like the case of my coursera application – I almost forgot that I used this particular email to contact coursera. There is also one email from the reid supply homepage which I bookmarked simply because it has some tools that my husband needs in his mini-workshop.  My husband likes to create things and then let his students do the same and develop their English communication skills through this.

Anyhoo, I digress.
I just found out that our scanner doesn't work anymore :( I have lots of postcards that needed scanning for publishing them here. So it has to wait till we get a technician to check out what's wrong with it. So please come back next time for new postcards - lots of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik