Sunday 11 August 2013

Sunday Stamps 087: Live Healthy stamp from Romania

stampbuttonb[5]

Here's a colourful stamp from Romania from its "Live Healthy" stamp series issued in 2012:


 
The Live Healthy stamp series, issued in May 2013, is a reminder of sorts and an invitation to a healthy diet and lifestyle. Shown on the stamps are grapes, tomatoes, peach and garlic.

Aren't they pretty? Bright reds, yellow, oranges, blacks and whites - my scanner didn't do justice to the stamp, my apologies.

The vegetables and fruits above have more to offer than their pretty colours - they are loaded with vitamins and minerals necessary for a healthy body and mind. So let's keep it in our minds, think rainbow when it comes to choosing what fruits and veggies to eat :)

Mulțumesc, Danut!

9 comments:

  1. A very healthy stamp. A colourful reminder on an envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tomatoes look good enough to eat. A stamp with a good message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how bright these food appear on the stamp scan :) Better than what happened to some of mine.

    Grapes and tomatoes are my favorites but I can't really eat garlic. Thanks for the reminder about a rainbow diet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. I'm now going to make myself a salad for lunch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and yummy looking. I do like garlic as an accent to a dish.
    thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all i can say is...mmmm yum...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're very welcome, Zarah. :) You can see all the stamps of the series here: http://www.romfilatelia.ro/showimage.php?PozaMare=http://cms.romfilatelia.ro/cms_websites/CMS_Romfilatelia/_2012_COLECTIA/sanatos_M.jpg&Titlu=LIVE%20HEALTHY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm craving some tomatoes now.....

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik