Thursday 8 August 2013

Howdy, friends!

Girl Power!
I had a long period of absence from blogging on this site due to some personal matters. If truth be told, I actually have lots of scanned postcards and stamps as well as several blog posts waiting to get published but haven't had the time. Apart from that, I have several swap requests that are put on hold. I hope you understand my situation.

And so, besides the new apartment, I also got myself a new job after -- what - some 100 years? Just kidding about the number of years but you get the picture. During the years I was out of work, I tried hard to be a Home Biz Mama or simply a home-based wife but it's really not my forte. So when this job reached my attention, I had to grab that opportunity right away. And I thought that was the hard part. I was wrong.

Snagging the job is just the beginning. Making it out alive and whole on the first day of work is another story. Being the "new girl" on my first day of work, I was just a bundle of nerves! Imagine, after many years of idleness, I'm thrown into the lion's pit again, hahaha. But yeah, I was nervous, but I made it out alive, hahaha. Now I'm on my second week and I think I'm slowling getting into the groove. Besides, being the "new girl" is fun!

***
Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik