Saturday 3 August 2013

Postcard Friendship Friday 087: Angkor Wat and a pond of lotus flowers


I've been away from Postcard Friendship Friday (again) and from the Internet in general. Here I am trying to make another comeback. I hope friends at PFF will fill still find their way to my blog. I recently received a swap request and the swapper was very specific about the postcard she wanted. She saw this from someone's site and asked me to if I could find a copy.


Of course, I can find this one! I even helped a friend who was looking for an electric ukulele for his son's music talent show in school. I have this knack for finding things. The photo above is of the world-famous Angkor Wat. It's one of my favourite views of the temple. It was probably photographed during the height of the rainy season when the ponds in front of the temple are filled with water and lotuses grow in no time. However, I do think this is photo-shopped because the pond there is not as large as this one. But still it is a nice postcard.

Anyhoo, this one's already on its way... so watch out for it, friend :)

3 comments:

  1. There seems to be an abundance of green (and red) in this view!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely place this must be. Thank you for sharing this colorful postcard!

    Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah yes, I missed reading your posts. I am also just recently back to blogging and I find it therapeutic as usual. Welcome back hugs!

    Thanks for sharing this postcard of Angkor Wat with the flowers on the foreground. I have 2 sets of Angkor Wat postcards and it's not included in any set that I have.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik