Saturday 3 August 2013

Sundown or sunup?

That is a good question.  Posting again one of my favourite Angkor Wat postcards -


I have always loved sunset and sunrise views. However, just by looking at this postcard, we can not determine whether it is a sunset or a sunrise. Maybe other readers know?

I love the silhouette of the temple, its reflection on the water, and the colours. It gives it an enigmatic air to the temple. Don you think so?

Please excuse the shoddy quality of the photo. My scanner is old and needs replacement. Not too urgent a need but will find a replacement soon.

As an aside, I wonder if anyone can give me any idea about portable pa system? My husband's looking for a pa system that he can use for his English class. He is teaching public speaking and needs something to use in the classroom for better listening experience. His students have prepared really good speeches; some had even incorporated background music and some sound effects. I've heard them practice and it would be a shame if the sound fails them on their presentation day. My husband had already read some reviews on the classic jbl eon 210p portable pa system 10" 2-way reviews at guitar center but he needs more inputs from others before making a decision. I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik