Friday 5 July 2013

Soksabay from the Penh!

Sorry for being inactive again. If only blogs can talk, mine would have berated me long time ago for neglect. To give you updates, so much happenings in the homefront lately. I can't tell you in details but changes are definitely coming and preparations are being made. The monsoon season is upon us again, and the fun begins!

I did a few swaps here and there but I have been inactive at Postcrossing. Temporarily, that is. Once everything is in place, I will go back to it.

We recently got a lease for a new apartment outside the city. It is a mere 12kilometres from where we currently live but it is totally a different place. Semi-rural. It is close to the meeting point of the Mekong and Tonle Sap rivers. Very quiet. Large, green space for my dogs to run around and, more importantly, a place to develop my green thumb. We're not moving out of our current apartment; we just wanted somewhere quiet to spend the weekends. So we have been busy packing stuff around, cleaning, and making sure the utilities are working fine. My husband is so picky about the lighting - nothing fancy on his mind but he likes a modern exterior lighting of sorts to add pizzaz to the new apartment.

Sadly, I haven't been to the Post Office this week, and the week before. But prior to that, I was able to mail some to friends and others. So these postcards have probably arrived, or on their way to, Lithuania, Romania, and the UK. I do know that the postcard to Romania has already arrived :) Just waiting for the others to reached their destinations before I sent out new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik