Saturday 30 March 2013

What are the odds?

I forgot to mention this in my previous posts that someone approached me inquiring about golden eagle coins

Source: CartoonStock.com
Okay, I was taken aback by this request. I find it weird even. Gold coins? In Cambodia? I do know that a lot of Cambodians prefer gold than cash but I haven't got a clue as to who collects golden coins in Cambodia. I wouldn't dare ask around, you know.

This is probably the oddest request I have received so far. Or was it just a scam? Or a spam? I don't have a way of knowing. So, I politely told him that should I ever come across some people who are into this stuff, I'll let him know. 

How about you? What was the oddest, weirdest, strangest request have you encountered while engaging in your respective hobbies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik