Saturday 10 January 2009

Räyrinki, Finland

This is the first postcard I received from Finland and it was sent by a 12-year-old boy named Juuso. Aww, that's cute. Okorn charan, that's how we say thank you very much in Khmer language.

Ruyrinki, Finland
No postmarks
No date
FI-416795

I love the stamp, it's so cute! Don't you think so too?

Juuso is from a small village called Räyrinki in western Finland. I wish I could write more but could not find much resources about Räyrinki over the net. Perhaps in the future there will be more people putting up information about this quaint village. One thing that surprises me though is that this postcard has no date or postmarks at all - as you can see from the picture - and so, I am wondering, how did it get out of Finland and get in here in Cambodia? I guess I'll never know.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you've got my card. It doesn't matter if you send the card some later~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamp too! The color is my fave. Panu mo mapicture-ran ang stamp nga daw ka clear gid? ginascan mo ina?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Gone with Postcards. I ran out of postcards because I received lots of requests for private swap :)

    Red, gin-picture-an ko lang ina using macro-shot. Try mo kun may macro-shot ka sa imo cam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info ZJ. Wala kasi akong alam sa features ng cam. At takot ako magtest test kasi baka ano pa mapindot ko. ayteh nag tagalog kinamatis ako ya. lol. nakita ko na ang macro-shot at ang iba pang features. Salamat gid! Ang postcards ginapost ko lang sa redlan's web of arts. gin give up ko na ang isa ko ka blog. pero nagcreate naman ko bag o lately. lol. art gallery ambot kung ma maintain ko na. wala ko pa na-umpisahan post gani. tama bi kasaku sa akon. hehehe. ang online business mo man na ang making money online. may blue print gle ako bout making money online. gusto mo isend ko sa email mo. guidelines pero encouraging basahon. ginshare man lang sang blogger-friend ko. gusto mo basahon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ka-cute sg stamp! finland probably has a gazillion stamp designs every year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi FF. May isa pa ko nga kick-ass stamp halin sa Finland, 2dhologram!! It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik