Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great blast this holidays. I have to apologise for being quiet the past two weeks. My husband and I, including Max and Miss Igorota, went away to the coastal town of Kep to spend Christmas there -- as far away and as quiet as possible :)

Anyways, I would like to post the postcards I've received in the past two weeks. The postcards were a mix of official swaps and private swaps - actually, the postcards from private swaps outnumbered the postcards from official swaps. Anyway, official swap or private swap - it doesn't matter - to me, it's still a great way to collect postcards from all over. So a day after coming back from the holiday in Kep, I was pleasantly surprised to see these postcards in my postal box:

third batch

I was excited. Then a few days after that, these are what I had in my postbox:

fourth batch

Boy was I overjoyed! Even my husband was surprised to see them :) But since we are still on holiday, I'll be posting them individually later on. So stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. wow lahat puro nami! nice postcards you received ZJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huo gani, Red... kanami sang ila mga postcards ya!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik